SRLabs is home to knowledge leaders in the areas of telco security, IoT hardware hacking, Blockchain and much more. We focus on knowledge sharing and continuous learning – achieved through our research combined with the selection of interesting client projects that positions us at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies.
Our security team is growing across offices, and we are looking for Senior Pentester/ Senior Ethical Hacker to join our Berlin office.
- You contribute hacking knowledge to SRLabs research/client projects
- You work with our young and motivated expert team on practical hacking problems
- You conduct cutting-edge research on popular systems that have evaded scrutiny for years
- You design, build, and sometimes operate innovative tools to enhance the security of our clients
- You contribute design ideas to secure systems and will help the greater community building secure technologies
- You help clients with fixing security issues
- You help junior colleagues with conducting their tasks
- Strong experience (4+ years) in pen testing web and mobile application
- You have comprehensive understanding of industry relevant security issues
- You have experience in fixing issues
- You are confident coding in python; building tools, etc.
- You love to support and mentor junior colleagues
- You have hands on experience in code review (Python, Java, PHP and other languages)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience in Telco hacking is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- This is a unique opportunity to join the world of Cybersecurity in Berlin
- We will help you grow further both through trainings and our unique coaching approach
- Diverse team of motivated Security Experts
- Flat hierarchy and flexible home office
- Yearly Company retreat to Tropical destination
- Urban Sports club membership
- BVG Pass (Public Transportation)
We are looking forward to receiving your application — consisting of your CV and cover letter and including your preferred start date.