Security Research Labs strives to make the world a more secure place and push security evolution forward via strategic hacking research projects, consulting fortune 500 companies and now, by developing a SaaS vulnerability scanner called Autobahn.
Do you want to make a positive impact and work on a cutting-edge cybersecurity product? We are growing our team around Autobahn support – apply to join today.
- Work with large data sets and develop algorithms to make raw data more useful to the enterprise
- Develop auto discovery features and enhance discovery assets from various sources
- Build, maintain, and develop integrated data pipeline architecture
- Work closely with engineers and product team members to improve our data platform
- 1 year of professional experience as a software engineer (ideally using Python)
- Proficiency in Python programming language; Familiarity with the Flask framework and complex data structures is a plus!
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible work hours
- 1-3 week company retreat in February/March
- Private healthcare insurance
- Gym membership
- Bright, motivated, and international colleagues
- Opportunity for non-stop learning from our world-leading security experts
- A modern office in Mega Kuningan with all you can drink coffee in the kitchen
We are looking forward to receiving your application — consisting of your CV and cover letter and including your preferred start date