SRLabs is home to knowledge leaders in the areas of telco security, IoT hardware hacking, Blockchain and much more. We focus on knowledge sharing and continuous learning – achieved through our research combined with the selection of interesting client projects that positions us at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies.
Our security team is growing across offices, and we are looking for Security Engineers that are knowledgeable in blockchain security, application security, and vulnerabilities.
- Review systems to secure digital assets (e.g. cryptocurrency) from attackers
- Analyze and present results to team member and clients
- Work closely with security engineers and development teams in IT security projects
- Participate in hacking exercises, and conduct developer trainings
- Code review of blockchain implementations
- Understanding of blockchain infrastructure, security implications and consensus algorithms
- Experience in security threat modeling
- Hacker mindset
- Ability to analyze and debug complex systems
- Ability to automate and build tools for security reviews
- Excellent communication skills in English
Perks & Benefits
- This is a unique opportunity to join the world of Cybersecurity in Berlin
- We will help you grow further both through trainings and our unique coaching approach
- Diverse team of motivated Security Experts
- Flat hierarchy and flexible home office
- Yearly Company retreat to Tropical destination
- Urban Sports club membership
- BVG Pass (Public Transportation)
We are looking forward to receiving your application — consisting of your CV and cover letter and including your preferred start date.