SRLabs is home to knowledge leaders securing critical infrastructures in finance, energy, and telecommunications. We focus on hands-on hacking resilience – not compliance –, which we shape by combining our hacking research with impactful consulting work for innovation leaders that have a natural thrive for cutting-edge technologies.
What makes us unique?
We come from diverse backgrounds from all over the world, and that's just the way we like it. From coding, reverse engineering, penetration testing, exploit scripting, process design, research and consulting skills, our mix of colleagues possesses a vast set of qualifications, that equips us to influence design decisions of large-scale organisations.
Our security team is growing across offices, and we are looking for a Security Architect to join our team in Berlin.
- Define security requirements for large platforms, including network segregation, access management, secure development lifecycle, security monitoring
- Review the architecture of complex IT infrastructures (e.g. banks, telcos) by analysing existing security documentation and interviewing relevant stakeholders
- Identify security best practice gaps and define a potential roadmap to implement missing controls
- Be a security ambassador towards engineering teams, helping them to develop architecture design documents, standards, policies and processes according to client use-case scenarios
What do you bring?
- Multiple years of experience (4+years) in solving real-world challenges in setting up security controls in large infrastructures
- Strong understanding of security controls and technologies, including identity and access management, security automation, intrusion prevention and detection
- Ability to communicate security principles to a variety of stakeholders
- Experience in securing containerised systems in cloud deployments (AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Analytical thinking with attention to detail
- Fluent English; multilingual is a plus
Nice to have
- Experience in the telco industry (RAN, Core, OSS, BSS)
- Understanding of regulatory requirements (e.g. GDPR, PCI DSS, BSI)
- Capability to adjust the configuration of network appliances (routers, switches, firewalls)
This is what awaits you with us:
- Unique opportunity to join the world of cyber security in Berlin
- Diverse team of motivated Security Experts with people from many countries
- Opportunity to contribute to research
- A wide range of benefits: discounts on gym membership, public transport (BVG pass)
- Annual company retreat (a week of working holiday, packed with fun, team building and knowledge sharing etc)
- Professional career development and internal training
- Competitive salaries
- Further education, training, and certificate opportunities
- Flexible home office
Apply now to join our team. We are looking forward to getting to know you!