SRLabs is home to knowledge leaders in the areas of telco security, IoT hardware hacking and much more. We focus on knowledge sharing and continuous learning – achieved through our research combined with the selection of interesting client projects that positions us at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies.
Hacking, and hacking defense, is driven by creative thinking and taking a different perspective on frequently overlooked technologies and systems. We believe the industry gains from making room for all genders and ethnicities, and also from talent from diverse career backgrounds. We look beyond degrees and certifications to raw talent and passion for impact. We embrace diversity with flexibility, an open mind, and a non-corporate environment at our offices around the world: Berlin, Hong Kong and Jakarta.
- You contribute hacking knowledge to SRLabs research projects
- You work with our young and motivated expert team on practical hacking problems
- You conduct cutting-edge research on popular systems that have evaded scrutiny for years
- You design, build, and sometimes operate innovative tools to enhance the security of our clients
- You contribute design ideas to secure systems and will help the greater community building secure technologies
- Niche knowledge & skills are appreciated (hardware hacking, telco hacking, specific IoT projects, etc.)
- You are confident coding in python; building tools, etc.
- You can read and break code in many languages such as Python, C[++] and PHP
- You have pen testing experience, play CTFs
- You also enjoy remediation & helping fix security issues
Perks & Benefits
- This is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to join the world of Cybersecurity in Berlin
- We will help you grow further both through trainings and our unique coaching approach.
- Yearly Company retreat to Tropical destination
- Urban Sports club membership
- BVG Pass (Public Transportation)
- Diverse team of motivated Security Experts
- Flat hierarchy and flexible home office
We are looking forward to receiving your application — consisting of your CV and cover letter and including your preferred start date