SRLabs is home to knowledge leaders in the areas of telco security, IoT hardware hacking, Blockchain and much more. We focus on knowledge sharing and continuous learning – achieved through our research combined with the selection of interesting client projects that positions us at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies.
Our security team is growing across offices, and we are looking for Security Engineer to join our Berlin team. In this role you will take the lead on building automation security tools for our client and internal purpose. You will work together with our security experts and consultants to bring solutions for new client projects.
- Develop tools to identify and mitigate misconfigurations before an attacker exploits them
- Performing security assessments and code audits
- Developing technical solutions to security vulnerabilities
- Automate infrastructure assessments and review software architecture designs
- Share best practices to developer and security team on developing secure code
- Demonstrated experience in a developer, or security engineer role
- Ability to write secure code in languages like Python, C++
- Experience in security threat modeling and code review
- Ability to use and create tools, interpret, and process large data sets
- Familiar with network protocols
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Passion for security and open source
- Nice to have: Experience in static (semgrep, CodeQL) or dynamic code analysis (fuzzing)
Perks & Benefits
- This is a unique opportunity to join the world of Cybersecurity in Berlin
- We will help you grow further both through trainings and our unique coaching approach
- Diverse team of motivated Security Experts
- Flat hierarchy and flexible home office
- Yearly company retreat to tropical destination
- Urban Sports club membership
- BVG Pass (Public Transportation)
We are looking forward to receiving your application — consisting of your CV and cover letter and including your preferred start date.