SRLabs is home to knowledge leaders in the areas of telco security, IoT hardware hacking, Blockchain and much more. We focus on knowledge sharing and continuous learning – achieved through our research combined with the selection of interesting client projects that positions us at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies.
Our security team is growing across offices, and we are looking for Security Engineer(s) to join our Berlin team. You will work together with our security experts and consultants to bring solutions for new client projects.
- Identify and mitigate misconfigurations before an attacker exploits them
- Analyze and present results to team member and clients
- Work closely with security engineers and development teams in IT security project
- Automate infrastructure assessments and review software architecture designs
- Participate in hacking exercises, and conduct developer trainings
- Demonstrated experience in a developer, or security engineer role
- Experience in security threat modeling and code review
- Ability to use and create tools, interpret, and process large data sets
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Passion for security and open source
- Nice to have: Experience in static (semgrep, CodeQL) or dynamic code analysis (fuzzing)
Perks & Benefits
- This is a unique opportunity to join the world of Cybersecurity in Berlin
- We will help you grow further both through trainings and our unique coaching approach
- Diverse team of motivated Security Experts
- Flat hierarchy and flexible home office
- Yearly company retreat to tropical destination
- Urban Sports club membership
- BVG Pass (Public Transportation)
We are looking forward to receiving your application — consisting of your CV and cover letter and including your preferred start date.