SRLabs is home to knowledge leaders securing critical infrastructures in telecommunications, finance, blockchain and energy. We focus on hands-on hacking resilience – not compliance, which we shape by combining our hacking research with impactful consulting work for innovation leaders that have a natural drive for cutting-edge technologies.
What makes us unique?
We come from diverse backgrounds from all over the world, and that's just the way we like it. From coding, reverse engineering, penetration testing, exploit scripting, process design, research and consulting skills, our mix of colleagues possess a vast set of qualifications, that equips us to influence design decisions of large-scale organisations.
We are on the lookout for a Technical Team lead who has hands-on experience in cybersecurity and enjoys leading a technical team to success. This position will be a permanent role based in Hong Kong, we will sponsor visa and relocation.
In this role, you will lead a team of security experts and consultants, provide technical guidance on all matters of security to our internal team and clients. You manage the projects and ensure technical delivery together with the team.
- Lead and drive technical security matters for our Fortune500 clients
- Communicate, advise and align with our clients on work streams including pentesting, red teaming, security architecture and code review etc.
- Engage with leadership and clients in strategic discussions to provide guidance and improve a client’s security infrastructure
- Prepare high quality technical reports and presentations
- Provide technical trainings, mentor the team and conduct technical interviews
- Advocate security best practices and stay up to date with the latest developments and techniques
- Work side by side with our security experts from Berlin office on technical work streams
- Actively take part in research projects and present in conference
What do you bring?
- 5+ years experience in IT Security (offensive and defensive security)
- Expertise in at least two technical topics (vulnerability management, penetration testing, code review, cloud security, red teaming, embedded systems security, security architecture)
- Experience with scripting or developing in one or more languages (e.g., Python, C, C++, or GO)
- Prior experience in leading teams and mentoring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to business stakeholder
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create and drive bespoke client solutions
Unique career opportunity:
- Unique opportunity to join the world of cyber security in Hong Kong
- Work with passionate Security Experts across a truly global team
- Opportunity to contribute to research projects and drive your own research
- Competitive salaries
- Professional career development and internal training
- Financial support for further training and certifications
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- ClassPass membership (health & fitness benefits)
- Annual vacation: 20 days
- Annual company retreat (a week of team building, knowledge sharing and fun)
- Relocation support & Hong Kong hotel quarantine covered after company travel
- Flexible home office / working hours
Apply now to join our team. We look forward to getting to know you!