SRLabs is home to knowledge leaders in the areas of telco security, IoT hardware hacking, Blockchain and much more. We focus on knowledge sharing and continuous learning – achieved through our research combined with the selection of interesting client projects that positions us at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies.
We are looking for an Automation Engineer to join our Hong Kong office and support in developing tool for our client projects. You will work together with our security experts, architects, and developers.
- Build and deploy automation pipeline
- Maintain underlying infrastructure supporting the automation pipeline
- Work with backend developer and architect to design infrastructure and data pipeline
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently
- Set up and maintain CI/CD pipeline to automate and increase efficiency
- Implement best practices and maintain documentation
- Strong experience building pipeline with Apache Airflow or Prefect
- Excellent programming skills in Python (at least 3 years). You are confident to read the code and fix the issues
- Familiar with Docker containers and CI/CD pipelines, such as Jenkins or GitLab CI
- Experience working with distributed architecture is a plus
- Basic knowledge of security and networking
- Good communication skills, fluent in English
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision
- Passion to work in security and is interested to learn new technologies
Perks & Benefits:
- This is a unique opportunity to join the world of Cybersecurity in Hong Kong
- Yearly Company retreat to Tropical destination
- Gym membership
- Private medical insurance plan
- Diverse team of motivated Security Experts
- Flat hierarchy and flexible home office
We are looking forward to receiving your application.