Security Research Labs strives to make the world a more secure place and push security evolution forward via strategic hacking research projects, consulting fortune 500 companies and now, by developing a SaaS vulnerability scanner called Autobahn.
Do you want to make a positive impact and work on a cutting-edge cybersecurity product? We are growing our team around Autobahn support – apply to join today.
- Build and maintain our websites, and the front-end of our security tools and product
- Develop code that is secure-by-design
- Work closely with designer; implement designs
- Work together with data engineers to visualize data
- Deliver animated and interactive content
- Excellent programming knowledge with focus on responsive web applications
- Comfortable working with Vue or React frameworks
- Experience with Python and Flask
- Experience with web tools like Webpack, Nuxt.js
- Experience with prototyping tools like Figma or Sketch
- Interest in cybersecurity is appreciated!
Perks and Benefits
- This is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to join the world of Cybersecurity in Berlin
- Yearly Company retreat to Tropical destination
- A modern office in Mega Kuningan with games room and all you can drink coffee in the kitchen
- Gym membership
- Private healthcare insurance
- Diverse team of motivated Security Experts
- Flat hierarchy and flexible home office
We are looking forward to receiving your application — consisting of your CV and cover letter and including your preferred start date