Combining insights from a decade of cutting-edge hacking research and security consulting for Global Fortune 500’s, SRLabs developed Autobahn (https://autobahn.security/), a vulnerability scanner developed and maintained by our team of world-renowned ethical hackers and security experts.
Autobahn helps close security gaps with fully automated asset discovery and vulnerability scanning as well as comprehensive benchmarking based on deep scans of over four thousand companies.
Autobahn is now looking for a Head of Go-To-Market to drive development and evolve our sales and marketing strategies while creating product market-fit.
Apply today to join our team on this exciting and rewarding journey to make the world more secure!
- You own the entire Go-To-Market strategy, formulating and implementing GTM plans for Product Management, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success
- You are accountable for bringing Autobahn to the market, as well as scaling the team and reach sales targets
- You shape the goals and vision of Autobahn as part of the Autobahn leadership team
- You undertake competitor analysis, research, and implement new Go-To-Market strategies
- You enjoy a high degree of autonomy and report directly to the Autobahn CEO
- Demonstrated experience in (B2B) SaaS product go-to-market
- Proven track record of commercial success in evolving products and growing into new markets, regions, segments, and customer types
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Excellent organizational, analytical, leadership, and management skills
- Experience in the InfoSec domain is a plus, but not required
Perks & Benefits
- Non-stop learning opportunity
- An international team of capable and highly motivated experts
- Competitive salary
- Virtual company ownership option
- Flexible work hours
- Fully covered Urban Sports Club gym membership
- BVG Berlin public transportation pass
- Annual company retreat to a tropical destination
We are looking forward to receiving your application — consisting of your CV and cover letter and including your preferred start date