SRLabs is home to knowledge leaders in the areas of telco security, IoT hardware hacking and much more. We focus on knowledge sharing and continuous learning – achieved through our research combined with the selection of interesting client projects that positions us at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies.
Hacking, and hacking defense, is driven by creative thinking and taking a different perspective on frequently overlooked technologies and systems. We believe the industry gains from making room for all genders and ethnicities, and also from talent from diverse career backgrounds. We look beyond degrees and certifications to raw talent and passion for impact. We embrace diversity with flexibility, an open mind, and a non-corporate environment at our offices around the world.
We are on the lookout for Senior Ethical Hacker with strong expertise on device hacking, in this role you are responsible for performing high end security evaluation focusing on embedded devices used in various domains such as IoT, telco security.
- Investigate hardware and analyse them for points of access and vulnerabilities
- Train and support our internal team on hardware hacking
- Advise our clients on modeling risks and attack scenarios
- Design, build, and operate innovative tools to enhance the security of our clients
- Contribute hacking knowledge to SRLabs research projects, conducting cutting-edge research on popular systems that have evaded scrutiny for years
- Provide remediation and help in fixing security issues
- Strong experience with low level hacking
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing experience in embedded domain
- Reverse engineering of system binary level and source code review experience (C, C++)
- Confident scripting with python; building tools, automation, etc.
- Knowledge in low level systems and network protocols
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization and can communicate complex issues in an effective way
Perks and Benefits:
- You work with our world-class team of ethical hackers on practical and deeply technical problems in security
- We will help you grow further both through trainings and our unique coaching approach
- Annual company retreat
- Urban sports membership and BVG pass
- Flat hierarchy and flexible home office
We are looking forward to receiving your application — consisting of your CV and cover letter and including your preferred start date.