SRLabs is home to knowledge leaders in the areas of telco security, IoT hardware hacking, Blockchain and much more. We focus on knowledge sharing and continuous learning – achieved through our research combined with the selection of interesting client projects that positions us at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies.
We are looking for Head Of People & Culture to support our team in all relevant aspects of People management, such as performance management, remuneration, development and more.
- Develop and implement talent recruitment & retainment strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall peole & culture strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Coach managers on performance management, feedback, employee development and career pathing
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- 4+ years of professional experience in a comparable HR position
- Proven track record of supporting senior management along with scaling teams nationally and internationally, ideally 2+ years experience in the Tech or Consulting domain
- Proactive and solution-oriented personality with confidence and skills to communicate on senior management level
- Ability to work on various HR projects simultaneously with a hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills in English and fluency in German is a must
- Profound knowledge of German labour law
Perks & Benefits
- This is a unique opportunity to join the world of Cybersecurity in Berlin
- Flat hierarchy and flexible home office
- Diverse team of motivated Security Expert
- Yearly Company retreat
- Urban Sports club membership
- BVG Pass (Public Transportation)
We are looking forward to receiving your application.