SRLabs is home to knowledge leaders securing critical infrastructures in finance, energy, and telecommunications. We focus on hands-on hacking resilience – not compliance –, which we shape by combining our hacking research with impactful consulting work for innovation leaders that have a natural thrive for cutting-edge technologies.
What makes us unique?
We come from diverse backgrounds from all over the world, and that's just the way we like it. From coding, reverse engineering, penetration testing, exploit scripting, process design, research and consulting skills, our mix of colleagues possesses a vast set of qualifications, that equips us to influence design decisions of large-scale organisations.
Our team is growing across offices, and we are looking for Senior Security Consultant to join our team to drive security evolution through ethical hacking, research and consulting.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for providing security consulting services to a wide variety of clients. You work closely with hackers, researchers, and consultants to identify security issues and provide recommendations in complex, large-scale and one-of-a-kind-environments.
- Depending on the project scope, perform technical analyses including web & mobile penetration testing, red teaming, architecture & code review, etc.
- Maintain a close working relationship with clients and be their trusted advisor for mastering IT security challenges to their organization
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to identify security problems and gaps that require new and unique solutions
- Produce high-quality technical reports and presentations
- Conduct technical trainings and workshops for clients and internal teams within SRLabs
- Provide guidance to Junior Security Consultants on complex projects that require your experience and expertise
- Engage in research and be up to date on security best practices and techniques
What do you bring?
- Strong experience in offensive security
- Expertise in at least two technical topics (vulnerability management, penetration testing, code review, cloud security, red teaming, embedded systems security, security architecture)
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Exposure to client communication and ability to provide appropriate and clear recommendations
- Experience in creating technical reports and presentations that are comprehensive to tech and non-technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in the telecommunication domain is a great plus
This is what awaits you with us:
- Unique opportunity to join the world of cyber security in Berlin
- Diverse team of motivated Security Experts with people from many countries
- Opportunity to contribute to research
- A wide range of benefits: discounts on gym membership, public transport (BVG pass)
- Annual company retreat (a week of working holiday, packed with fun, team building and knowledge sharing etc)
- Professional career development and internal training
- Competitive salaries
- Further education, training, and certificate opportunities
- Flat hierarchy and flexible home office
Apply now to join our team. We are looking forward to getting to know you!