Security Research Labs is a hacking, research & consultancy firm based in Berlin, Hong Kong, and Jakarta.
Security Research Labs strives to make the world a more secure place and push security evolution forward via strategic hacking research projects, consulting fortune 500 companies and now, by developing a SaaS vulnerability scanner called Autobahn.
We are looking for a Security Software Engineer to join our team in Jakarta with the following capabilities:
- Build, improve and maintain innovative tools to assess and enhance the security of our clients
- Develop code that is secure by design
- Ensure the continued high-quality performance from our tools
- Understand and work with the infrastructure of our cloud services
- Create and maintain thorough documentation
- A security/privacy mindset and are curious about security research
- Software development experience on a large project in a team
- Proficiency in Python programming language and bash scripting
- Familiarity with Linux, networks, databases, GIT
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills; can work independently
- Bonus points: Penetration testing experience and OSCP/OSWE/OSCE certification
- English language proficiency
- Flexible work hours
- 1-3 week company retreat
- Private healthcare insurance
- Bright, motivated, and international colleagues
- Opportunity for non-stop learning from our world-leading security experts
- A modern office in Mega Kuningan with all you can drink coffee in the kitchen
Please apply through: https://srlabs.breezy.hr/p/254...