SRLabs is home to knowledge leaders in the areas of telco security, IoT hardware hacking and much more. We focus on knowledge sharing and continuous learning – achieved through our research combined with the selection of interesting client projects that positions us at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies.
In this role you will work with our security experts and consultants to create and deliver technical documents.
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Provide professional technical writing and editing services on materials such as research blogs, client reports, social media articles and press releases etc.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Perform quality control activities on technical and non-technical documents
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience
- Research technical information and gather input from our team members
- Proven experience (3+ years) in technical writing and at least 1 year experience in a technical role
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Display a high degree of initiative and ability to work independently under minimum supervision
- Experience writing cybersecurity documents or blogs is a great bonus
- Native level fluency in English both oral and written
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree in technology or any relevant field
Perks & Benefits:
- This is a unique opportunity to join the world of Cybersecurity in Berlin
- Diverse team of motivated Security Experts
- Flat hierarchy and flexible home office
- Yearly Company retreat to Tropical destination
- Gym membership
- BVG ticket
We are looking forward to receiving your application.