SRLabs is home to knowledge leaders securing critical infrastructures in finance, energy, and telecommunications. We focus on hands-on hacking resilience – not compliance –, which we shape by combining our hacking research with impactful consulting work for innovation leaders that have a natural thrive for cutting-edge technologies.
What makes us unique?
We come from diverse backgrounds from all over the world, and that's just the way we like it. From coding, reverse engineering, penetration testing, exploit scripting, process design, research and consulting skills, our mix of colleagues possesses a vast set of qualifications, that equips us to influence design decisions of large-scale organizations.
Our team is growing across offices, and we are looking for Security Engineer to join our team to drive security evolution through ethical hacking, research and consulting.
In this role you will take the lead on building automation security tools for our client and internal purpose. You will work together with our security experts and consultants to bring solutions for client projects.
- Develop tools to identify and mitigate misconfigurations before an attacker exploits them
- Perform security assessments and code audits
- Develop technical solutions to security vulnerabilities
- Automate infrastructure assessments and review software architecture designs
- Assess automation tools and integrate tools as needed
- Provide guidance and advocate best practices in writing secure code for developers
What do you bring:
- Demonstrated experience as a Security Engineer or similar role
- Ability to write secure code in one or two languages Python, C++ , Java etc
- Experience in security threat modeling and secure code reviews
- Ability to use and create tools, interpret, and process large data sets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Familiar with network protocols
- Passion for security and open source
- Nice to have: Experience with static (semgrep, CodeQL) or dynamic code analysis (fuzzing)
What awaits you with us:
- Unique opportunity to join the world of cyber security in Berlin
- Diverse team of motivated Security Experts with people from many countries
- A wide range of benefits: discounts on gym membership, public transport (BVG pass)
- Annual company retreat (a week of working holiday, packed with fun, team building and knowledge sharing etc)
- Professional career development and internal training
- Competitive salaries
- Further education, training, and certificate opportunities
- Opportunity to contribute to research
- Flat hierarchy and flexible home office
Apply now to join our team. We are looking forward to getting to know you!