SRLabs is home to knowledge leaders securing critical infrastructures in finance, energy, and telecommunications. We focus on hands-on hacking resilience – not compliance –, which we shape by combining our hacking research with impactful consulting work for innovation leaders that have a natural thrive for cutting-edge technologies.
What makes us unique?
We come from diverse backgrounds from all over the world, and that's just the way we like it. From coding, reverse engineering, penetration testing, exploit scripting, process design, research and consulting skills, our mix of colleagues possesses a vast set of qualifications, that equips us to influence design decisions of large-scale organisations.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and competent HR Intern to join our team in Hong Kong. In this role, you will support in day to day operations of HR department on various tasks including onboarding, office management and recruiting.
- Organise meetings; prepare, document and follow up on meeting
- Undertake a variety of administrative and organisational tasks relating to the current needs within the team
- Plan in house or offsite activities, like team events and holiday celebrations
- Helping with planning logistics and travel
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Plan and schedule interviews with candidates
- Support in prescreening and manage job advertisements on career website and job boards
What do you bring?
- You have very good organisational skills and are able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- You are open minded, have great interpersonal and communication skills and are team player
- You possess excellent MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- You have initial experience with administrative tasks
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese is plus
- You display a high degree of self-initiative and openness towards new tasks and topics
- You have the opportunity to extend to full time role after the internship
This is what awaits you with us:
- Unique opportunity to join the world of cyber security in HongKong
- A wide range of benefits: discounts on class pass membership, private health insurance
- Annual company retreat (a week of working holiday, packed with fun, team building and knowledge sharing etc)
- Professional career development and internal training
- Competitive salaries
- Further education, training, and certificate opportunities
- Flexible home office
Apply now to join our team. We are looking forward to getting to know you!